MUCKY NUTZ MUG GUARD SHORT BLACK
Living in the land of muck, we have the perfect testing ground for designing and developing a high performing muck-muncher and it's fair to say we're pretty chuffed with the result... an award-winning, eco-savvy mudguard aka MugGuard.
Designed to fit 26-29 inch standard and boost suspension forks with tyres up to 3 inch wide.
It can also be used as a rear mudguard on some frames but this is not guaranteed, so please get in touch if unsure.
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray.
- Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions.
- Six fastenings, to anchor the guard firmly to the fork, so there is no rattling and minimal movement, even in the rockiest conditions.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality.
- Supplied with re-useable Velcro for easy installation and quick-release.
- Gloss underside finish to shed make and make for easy cleaning.
- Finished in a stealthy matt black with contrasting gloss features, the MugGuard is a sleek looking piece of kit.
Eco! Eco! Eco! (Just in case you haven't got the brief yet) The MugGuard is made from recycled PP, which we've modified to increase performance and durability against the elements, and at the end of its life can be recycled... Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
When it comes to packaging, we prefer a minimalistic approach, so you'll find the MugGuard and its Velcro neatly assembled to a simple cardboard hanger. No additional zip-ties or plastic in sight.