LEATT ENDURO 3.0 HELMET
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The versatile MTB Enduro 3.0 helmet from Leatt offers three different levels of protection. Wear the half shell for those light trail days or attached the over ear coverage for slightly more aggressive trails. For total protection clip in the chin bar for full-face protection when you need it! Made from a lightweight polymer shell, the Enduro 3.0 helmet features a Powerbridge construction for greater shell strength.
The Enduro 3.0 helmet also features 360 degree Turbine Technology. These small blue 360 degree moving discs are constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The micro adjuster at the back ensures the perfect fit.
There is also a sunglasses docking port to stash your sunnies when you dont need them.
The visor is adjustable and has a breakaway function for extra rotational impact force reduction.
- Lightweight polymer shell in three sizes Powerbridge top shell construction for greater load distribution 3-in-1 helmet design Half-shell open face helmet Removable chin bar with easy push-button system Removable over-the-ear guards with easy push-button system
- Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage.
- Fidlock magnetic closure system 360 degree Turbine Technology Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30 at impact speeds associated with concussion Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents effective even at low speeds
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F195210