The Box Components BOX Two 11 Speed Rear Derailleur is definitely a rear mech to check out if you looking at 11-speed options. It has some awesome features that are perfect for mountain biking like a Tri-Pack limited slip clutch that acts as a damper to reduce that chain slap and cage bounce. With durable 3D forged linkages, it offers superior strength to the parts that matter and has been battle tested by the pros so you can be sure it will handle the gnarliest of trails.
Compatible with Box One and Box Two 11 Speed Shifters.
Note: These are not compatible with SRAM 11-speed road shifters. They can be used with Shimano 11 speed road shifters (requires a mode converter like Wolf Tooth's Tan Pan).
Not compatible with a direct mount hanger
- 11 Speed
- 6061-T6 Aluminum, Glass Fiber/Nylon Composite Material
- Closed Bushing Pulleys
- Max Cog 46T(Wide) 50T(Extra Wide)
- Aluminium / Cr-Mo alloy Hardware
- Matte Onyx Finish
- Weight 284g (Wide) 290g (Extra Wide)
- Technology Tri-Pack Limited Slip Clutch, 3D Forged Linkages, Pivot Tech