or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
This Shimano Oval 96 BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 1x or 2x cranks only. They feature exactly the same oval shape as other oval chainrings.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (44g), 32T (50g), 34T (60g)
- Compatibility: Fits Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 cranksets 1X and 2X only. 9, 10, 11 & 12 speed compatible
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction!
- Mounting holes: 4 x 96mm BCD Asymmetrical design. Use stock bolts.
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10-14% and Timing of 110-116° after TDC (top dead center)
- All 3 sizes have built-in standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline. Use the stock Shimano M8 chainring bolts that come with the crank.
What size should I choose?
* 30T Oval chainring has an ovality of 28/32T and is best for someone who currently uses 28 or 30T round ring.
* 32T oval ring will best suit someone who currently uses 31 or 32T chainring. While pedaling, you will feel quite similar effort to the one riding round 31T ring ( the smallest diameter of the oval is 30T), but you will gain the speed similar to riding 33/34T chainring.
* 34T Oval chainring has an ovality of 32/36T and is best for someone who currently uses 33 or 34T round ring.