*NOT SUITABLE FOR BAR ENDS.
- 750mm wide and offers 12mm (1/2 inch) of rise together with a 6° backsweep and 4° upsweep
- Built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort
- Strong enough for All Mountain/Freeride, light enough for racing
- Bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including High Strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed
- Bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders
- All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus.
- 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to uni directional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground
- Weight 210g