or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Released in 2013, the Maxxis Highroller 2 brings further enhancements to the incredibly successful Highroller mold.
- Featuring slotted knobs for enhanced traction on loose soils the Maxxis Highroller 2 builds on the success of the original Highroller as the go-to tyre for aggressive riding on loose, loose over hard, medium terrain. It's an exceptionally good tyre in wet conditions thanks to its open tread pattern too.
- The Highroller 2 is suitable for front or rear use, however we believe it excels as a front tyre where the slightly slower rolling speed is not as crucial. Highroller 2's are one of the most popular tyres Maxxis make because they suit so many bikes. They work great on the front of a trail bike teamed up with something like the Maxxis Ardent on the back. The are most popular on an enduro bike either front or rear, or on the front when teamed up with either a Maxxis Aggressor, Maxxis Minion Semi Slick, Maxxis Tomahawk or Maxxis Minion DHR2. The HR 2 is still a great choice as a downhill tyre too - this is what it was originally designed for!
- The Highroller 2 is a huge favourite amoungst the Mountain Bikes Direct team.
- Very aggressive tread pattern
- Perfect for loose or soft conditions
- Sizes to suit anything from a trail bike to a downhill bike
- Excels in technical terrain