or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Developed for cross country racing on hardpack or loose over hard terrain.
- As you can expect, it is a light-weight, super-fast rolling tyre so you won't be giving any to the competition on the climbs or on long gruelling straights. Considering it's low knob height, it still performs admirably if it starts to rain halfway through your ride.
- Using a larger high-volume casing, the Maxxis Ikon is able to be run at lower pressures to give provide more traction than its competitors.
- Using triple compound rubbers and the very robust EXO protection in the sidewall the Maxxis Ikon is a premium product.
- In the 2.20" size, the Ikon is perfect on an XC bike front or rear, or run it on the back with an Ardent Race up front for a touch more traction. 2.20" size runs Maxxis' lightning fast 3c Maxx Speed compound too.
- In the 2.35" size, it makes a great high volume rear tyre on a trail bike when teamed up with either an Aggressor, Minion DHF or Minion DHR 2. The 2.35" size utilises Maxxis' grippy 3C Maxx Terra compound, or the hard and quick 3C Maxx Speed