or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Mucky Nutz has been protecting vital parts since 2009 and by developing new ideas and improving on existing ones, we have become a global brand with product distribution in over 30 countries.
From our early offerings, developed in a garden shed in Yorkshire, to the range of products developed at our new base in Devon, we are no doubt best known for our design protected mudguards.
Light, discrete, yet very effective, our guards are the original flexible guards and are used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro teams and riders, but are available to everyone in a variety of forms and colours.
And it just so happens that we love the work we do and hope our products and service reflect this.
- The original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- The lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 25g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Mudguard grouptest winner, run by Moredirt.
If you want even more protection - try out the Face Fender (XL), recommended for when the going gets tough.