Upgrading your brakes? Be sure to consider these Shimano XT SM-RT86 Ice-Tech rotors.
Ice-Tech is Shimano's approach to high-performance braking by reducing operating temperatures. Ice-Tech rotors are a two-piece floating design for increased stiffness and they feature a 3-layer construction. There's an aluminium core sandwiched between two stainless steel outer layers. Aluminium dissipates heat quickly which works perfectly for braking. When combined with Shimano brakes and Ice-Tech pads, riders will notice consistent performance, reduced brake fade and less brake noise.
If you are replacing rotors or looking to upgrade, these should be a strong contender.
- Two-piece floating rotor.
- Fits standard 6-bolt hubs.
- Ice-Tech technology.
- Include 6 T25 Torx bolts.
- Does not include adaptors.
- Sold individually.
- Works with most brakes. Works BEST with Shimano brakes using Ice-Tech pads.