The burly X01 Eagle derailleur features all of the tech that's packed into SRAM's brilliant X-HORIZON derailleur range. Highlights of the new Eagle derailleurs are:
- A new stronger Type 3 roller bearing clutch,
- Titanium Spring,
- Completely revised B-Bolt attachement that is significantly more durable
- 14t X-SYNC Lower Jockey Wheels to accomodate the huge 500% cassete range and run a bit smoother
- Repositioned cage lock button - it's now tucked away to keep it out of the trail debris
- Eagle Pulley Technology gives crisper shifts, quieter operation and increased efficiency.
The X01 Eagle only misses out on a couple of features compared to the top of the line XX1 Eagle. The X01 runs a full alloy cage and standard bearings in the pulley wheels compared to the half carbon cage and stainless bearings in the XX1.