An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- Loose over hardpack to wet
- One of the most popular and versatile mountain bike tyres
- The High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast, while the side lugs offer stability at higher speeds and a sharp edge to hold corners
- Usable for downhill, cross country and free ride
- EXO Protection offered in select models, Exo protection versions have a lightweight and flexible abrasion and cut resistant material added to the sidewalls
- Foldable tyres are lighter weight