or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Outlander™ 3L is a lightweight 3L race hydration backpack with a super smart external on/off organizer pocket for tools and gear. This unique on/off solution makes it possible for you to strip off the pocket and go superlight (2L) when you’re in that race mode. Or just want to wear the pack under your shirt when you’re crashing an After Work party.
The pack is designed to go light and functional for 1-3 hours of singletrack rides. It’s equipped with our kick-ass NDM™ 4-point harness that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action and gives stretch support for maximum breathing capacity when you hit the steep climbs.
The Outlander 3L comes with a 1.5 liter Hydrapak Elite™ hydration bladder, a Slide-Seal™ top and can be fully reversible for easier handling.
NDM™ RACE SUSPENSION HARNESS
- Patented & Award Winning Technology
- 100% Bounce Free
- Super stretch that supports your breathing capacity
- Allows you the freedom to move
- Multi size function
- Best looking design
Read more information about our NDM™ Harness Technology..
- Tot. Volume: 3L
- Hydration capacity: 1,5L/50oz
- Weight: 370g (*excl. bladder)
- Dimension: H: 38cm x W: 29cm x 8 cm
- Size: Multi size adjustable: M-XL, Adult (Approx Chest 84-110cm)
- Tube Clip: Keeps your tube in accessible position
- High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit
- Light mesh back panel
- On/off external multi-pocket (1.0 liter): Keeps your tools and gear in secure position
- Water resistant media pocket inside the main compartment (W: 8,5cm x D: 16cm)
- LED-light attachment points: Front and back.
HYDRAPAK ELITE™ 1.5 LITER BLADDER
- 1.5L/50oz hydration capacity
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Including: straight bite valve, drink tube and reusable bladder
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free