TLD's D3 Fiberlite helmet offers many of the racing-derived features found on the top-shelf D3 Carbon and D3 Composite siblings. D3 Fiberlite uses a lightweight, fiberglass shell with wind tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system to keep you cool - there are 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports to keep airflow moving.
With 3D cheek pads, the D3 Fiberlite has a comfortable, secure fit. Quick-release cheek pads allow for helmet removal in the event of an emergency.
Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance. This helmet exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15 and is not intended for use with motorized vehicles.
- Technologically advanced aerospace shell construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.